Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Class Reflections #5

Well, I am taking a moment to just think about all the topics we have discussed so far. This technology thing is "serious business". Wow! The use of so many mindtools with the constructivist theory to aid the process. I can already see the benefits of the mindtools and how they will aid my students learning. I am thinking that the constructivist approach to learning will impede my students' learning. If I use this approach I will have to implement it as a gradual process. Many of the minority students I teach will require direct instruction, and over time they will gain the skills to become constructivist learners.

Class was productive on Thursday. I added all my hyperlinks to the presentation, and now I just need to add some clip art and animation. I look forward to the completing presentation and sharing it with the class.

No comments: